This service allows you to:
- Activate my.unimelb account
- Reset password
The use of this facility signifies you have read and accept the conditions of use.
Notes about setting your new password:
- It must be a minimum of 8 characters.
- It cannot be the same as any of your previous 10 passwords.
- Use a password with a mix of upper-case letters, lower-case letters, numbers, and punctuation. The more different characters you use, the more secure your password is.
- Choose a password that is easy to remember. If you have to write down your password then you won't be able to keep it safe.
- Change your password often. Don't give attackers the time to try your password against every possible combination of letters, numbers and punctuation.
Learn more about how to choose a secure password.