This Student IT environment provides students with a vibrant, well-equipped, collaborative learning environment, conveniently located within the ERC Library for improved resource access.
- ERC Booths
- ERC Computers
- Frank Tate Computers
- Extended hours zone (access with Student Card) on Level 1. Opening Hours
If your card is not letting you in, please report to Stop 1.
- Printing and Scanning.
- For details on hardware and software installed, view the computer setup page.
- 5 Project Rooms on Level 1 for group meetings. Book via bookit.unimelb.edu.au
Frank Tate Computing Space
The Frank Tate computing space is located on level 2 of the Frank Tate building, directly opposite the entrance to the ERC Library.
- Opening hours: 7.00am to 1.00am, Monday to Sunday
- 20 bookable computers
- Wheelchair friendly computing spaces and lift access