This Student IT environment provides students with a vibrant, well-equipped, collaborative learning environment, conveniently located within the ERC Library for improved resource access.
- Extended hours zone (access with Student Card) on Level 1. Opening Hours
If your card is not letting you in, please report to Stop 1.
- Printing and Scanning.
- 149 bookable computers on the First Floor. 6 iMac computers are also available at this location.
- 20 bookable computers on the Second Floor.
- 21 bookable computers on the Third Floor.
- 2 bookable computers on the Fourth Floor.
- 6 bookable computers on the Fifth Floor.
- 5 Project Rooms on First Floor for group meetings. Book via bookit.unimelb.edu.au
- 5 Project Rooms with interactive LCDs on Second Floor for group meetings. Book via bookit.unimelb.edu.au
- 2 Project Rooms on Fifth Floor for group meetings. Book via bookit.unimelb.edu.au
- For details on hardware and software installed, view the Student IT website.
Accessing Different Levels of Library
The level 1 of the ERC Library is only accessible from the southern Grattan St entrance, next to the 1888 Graduate Building. Levels 2-5 are accessible from the Level 3 entrance, which is on the Western side of the building - entered into by staircase or elevator.
Assistive Technology Rooms
There are four rooms on the second floor of the ERC Library housing computers with assistive software. To use the rooms, you must have been recommended by the Student Equity and Disability Support and speak to the librarians at the desk. Find out more through the Library services for students with a disability web page.