Eduroam is a global initiative, forming an agreement between educational and research institutions to share wireless access enabling inter-institutional roaming.
University of Melbourne Students
You can test your Eduroam connection on-campus before going off-site.
- Student Username: email@example.com
- Staff Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Same student/staff password used to access all Unimelb resources such as emails, my.unimelb or the LMS
Visitors to The University of Melbourne from participating institutions can access the Eduroam network using the login credentials from their home institution.
Look for your institution on the Common Usernames for Visting Students section below.
If you can't find your institution, Check to see if your institution is listed at the Eduroam Setup Guides for Australian institutions
Common Usernames for Visiting Students
- Token access: https://help.uis.cam.ac.uk/service/wi-fi
- Students: email@example.com
- Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User Guide: https://www.latrobe.edu.au/students/support/it/connecting/eduroam
- Student: email@example.com
- Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the above doesn’t work, try: email@example.com
- User Guide: https://www.monash.edu/esolutions/network/connect-eduroam-wifi
- Student: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User Guide: email@example.com
- User Guide: https://community.rmit.edu.au/t5/IT-Knowledge-Base/Getting-Connected-to-WiFi-at-RMIT/ba-p/1270
- Vietnam Campus use @rmit.edu.vn
- Use zPass, firstname.lastname@example.org
- User Guide: https://www.it.unsw.edu.au/staff/eduroam/index.html
University of Sydney